customizing a page for auser - Websphere

This is a discussion on customizing a page for auser - Websphere ; Hi , we are using wps 6.1 . We have a requirement , where the user can customize his home page by dragging portlets on to his page. What is th ebest way to handle this. Any comments/suggestions would be ...

  1. customizing a page for auser

    Hi ,

    we are using wps 6.1 . We have a requirement , where the user can customize his home page by dragging portlets on to his page. What is th ebest way to handle this.

    Any comments/suggestions would be appriciated

  2. Re: customizing a page for auser

+ Reply to Thread