want to learn websphere portal from the scratch - Websphere

This is a discussion on want to learn websphere portal from the scratch - Websphere ; Hello all, I have good knowledge in Java and J2EE. Now I want to learn websphere portal by my own. There are lot of tutorial online to learn. Can you guys suggest me exactly where to start and which links/books ...

  1. want to learn websphere portal from the scratch

    Hello all,

    I have good knowledge in Java and J2EE. Now I want to learn websphere portal by my own. There are lot of tutorial online to learn.

    Can you guys suggest me exactly where to start and which links/books should I use to gain considerable knowledge in portal development?
    I dont only want theory knowledge but I also want to some coding while learning because it is the best way to learn.

    Can you guys show me the roadmap how and where to start?

    appreciate your help in advance,

    Thanks

  2. Re: want to learn websphere portal from the scratch

    You can get everything in portal's infocenter - http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...v6r0/index.jsp
    for practicles download this redbook from IBM site sg246681.pdf

+ Reply to Thread