Hi all,

I'm trying to portalize a jsf web application.
My first aproach was simply to copy the web project's source code and web pages to a new Portlet project, tuning some configuration files and some other details. Aparantly I missed something:

I have a jsf page with a jsf form that is miss interpreted by jsf. It generates an html form with the action atribute pointing to an address as if the page still belonged to a web project, I mean, it's not generated the long Portal URL.

Can somebody point me the location of some JSF configuration or something that is different from web to portal JSF implementations? I have picked the entire project and I can't find anything that could be associated with this...

thanks in advance.