Hello,

I was wondering if there was some best practice on how to generate single portlet refresh URLs with a JSF portlet.

I looked at the thread:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/fo...ageID=14139496
and I'm not sure it fully covers the issues that JSF may set.

The portlet that we're trying to convert to using the Single Portlet Refresh ideology is reasonably complex, but for now I'd be set if I could simply develop a JSF portlet that validates a form, submits it, and takes the user to a result page, so that only that one specific portlet gets refreshed. We're also trying not to ajaxify this portlet unless necessary.

We're on WebSphere Portal 6.1.

So, does anyone know of best practices for SPR + JSF?