sametime contact list group member is not showing - Websphere

This is a discussion on sametime contact list group member is not showing - Websphere ; I'm using WPS 6.1. As per in the attachment, the sametime contact list portlet does not show the members in the group "Marketing". It seems that the portlet will show the members in groups that is created by adding member ...

  1. sametime contact list group member is not showing

    I'm using WPS 6.1. As per in the attachment, the sametime contact list portlet does not show the members in the group "Marketing". It seems that the portlet will show the members in groups that is created by adding member into it. I have added some groups, eg Marketing, directly on Lotus Notes client. I have tried inserted other groups from client.

    When viewing in portal, the groups member will not show if I've insert group instead of users into the list.

  2. Re: sametime contact list group member is not showing

    Same problem here since WPS 6.1.

    Additionally I can not see any Sametime Online Status Icon in the header, which was available in 6.0.x though the ContactList and WhoIsHere seems to work fine. Has the green status icon been taken out of Portal?

+ Reply to Thread