Hello All,

We have a requirement with my client in NYC.
Here is the JD.

Responsibilities

Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:

• Managing all incoming requests for content updates,
images, and new functionality on TFANet from the stakeholders
throughout the organization

• Making text, content updates via a combination of
interfaces, including straight HTML and various Rich Text Editors

• Providing guidance to business and technical
stakeholders on content design and layout

• Creating and updating graphics in close consultation
with in-house art directors

• Working with the manager, video initiatives to publish
video content

• Developing and managing a comprehensive program of
usability and live-site tests

Knowledge, skills, and abilities:

• Deep knowledge of standards compliant XHTML/HTML, CSS,
Javascript, XML, and ability to create cross-browser and cross-
platform compliant pages

• Deep knowledge of publishing using WebSphere Content
Manager (WCM) and advanced capabilities such as creating, editing, and
publishing Custom Templates

• Experience with web design and related best practices

• Familiarity with Adobe Flex and Microsoft Silverlight
Knowledge of implementing video and audio on the web

• Ability to create and edit images using Photoshop and
Illustrator

• Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced,
diverse, results-oriented culture, and to manage multiple projects
concurrently and independently

• Knowledge of or interest in web accessibility standards
and user-centered design a plus

Education and experience

• Bachelor’s degree required

• 2+ years working in an online medium (such as on a
major website) required

• Experience working closely with technology teams a plus

Please forward the resumes at preeti_vernekar@fulcrumlogic.com

Thank You
Preeti V