The System can not create a SOAP connector to connect to host - Websphere

This is a discussion on The System can not create a SOAP connector to connect to host - Websphere ; Hello friends, I am getting this error and don't know how to fix that, The problem is I have got 2 Node cluster (Pri - Sec) and Dmgr. When I am trying to run this following script on Pri node ...

  1. The System can not create a SOAP connector to connect to host

    Hello friends,

    I am getting this error and don't know how to fix that, The problem is I have got 2 Node cluster (Pri - Sec) and Dmgr. When I am trying to run this following script on Pri node after making the changes on wkplc.properties file

    *./ConfigEngine.sh wp-add-property -DWasPassword=xyz*

    I am getting the following error

    "The System can not create a SOAP connector to connect to host trenton.abc.com at port 9044 with SOAP connector security enabled."

    Thanks in advance

    Zahid

  2. Re: The System can not create a SOAP connector to connect to host

    /ConfigEngine.sh wp-modify-ldap-security -DWasPassword=xyz

    This command will modify the security with LDAP and will run the script sucessfully.

+ Reply to Thread