Wiring not working for Anonymous User - Websphere

This is a discussion on Wiring not working for Anonymous User - Websphere ; Hi, I am using WPS6.0. Facing some(same page gets refreshed) wiring issue with anonymous user but when I login with wpsadmin user the same wires works. Although, I also have done some job through below link but all in vain. ...

  1. Wiring not working for Anonymous User

    Hi,
    I am using WPS6.0. Facing some(same page gets refreshed) wiring issue with anonymous user but when I login with wpsadmin user the same wires works. Although, I also have done some job through below link but all in vain.

    *http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...iring_options*
    Please make a search of "Configuring the PST portlets for anonymous user access"
    I followed the 7th Step.

    Note :- I have given anonymous access to both page and portlet.

  2. Re: Wiring not working for Anonymous User

    what version of 6.0? you need to be on 6.0.1.1 or later for wiring to work with anonymous users

  3. Re: Wiring not working for Anonymous User

    Thanks Jim.
    I am using WPS6.0.
    As you said, I'll swtich to 6.0.1.1 or later.

+ Reply to Thread