Theme policy in WAI (web application integrator) - Websphere

This is a discussion on Theme policy in WAI (web application integrator) - Websphere ; Hi, I'm using the web application integrator in portal 6.1.0.1 with a custom theme. The custom theme was changed with the theme customizer. The WAI doesn't seem to pick up the correct theme policy, so the wai does not render ...

  1. Theme policy in WAI (web application integrator)

    Hi,

    I'm using the web application integrator in portal 6.1.0.1 with a
    custom theme.

    The custom theme was changed with the theme customizer.

    The WAI doesn't seem to pick up the correct theme policy, so the wai
    does not render correctly.

    Does anyone know how the WAI decides which theme policy to use? I've
    set the them policy on the parent node to the 'correct' theme policy,
    but still the WAI doesn't pick up that theme policy.

  2. Re: Theme policy in WAI (web application integrator)

    Hi,

    Did you end up finding a solution? I am seeing the same behaviour in the WAI theme we are using.

+ Reply to Thread