wpsNavModel.getChildren - Websphere

This is a discussion on wpsNavModel.getChildren - Websphere ; please I want to get title of children page...

  1. wpsNavModel.getChildren

    please I want to get title of children page

  2. Re: wpsNavModel.getChildren

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD

  3. Re: wpsNavModel.getChildren

    Thanks for your help
    I tested your solution but I have this error:

    cannot resolve symbol
    symbol : method getTitle (java.util.Locale)
    location: class java.lang.Object
    String childNodeName = childNode2ndLevel.getTitle(request.getLocale());

  4. Re: wpsNavModel.getChildren

    I'm sorry ryan,you are true I forget
    NavigationNode node = (NavigationNode)iter.next();

    thank you very much for your help

  5. Re: wpsNavModel.getChildren

    ahhhh I have the other problem,
    I want to get url of this page(children page)

    a href="

  6. Re: wpsNavModel.getChildren

    ahhhh I have the other problem,
    I want to get url of this page(children page)

    * a href=" *

  7. Re: wpsNavModel.getChildren

    Hi aasma,

    Have u got solution of getting url of the child pages, because my requirement is same.

    Please reply ASAP.

    Thanks
    Arvind

+ Reply to Thread