Tracking the Message route - Websphere

This is a discussion on Tracking the Message route - Websphere ; How to track the route of the Business message ( Queue Managers informtion) for the MQ Transaction. I just dont want to read the Business message and have to know the Message route. Can any one have the idea/ Thanks, ...

  1. Tracking the Message route

    How to track the route of the Business message ( Queue Managers informtion) for the MQ Transaction.

    I just dont want to read the Business message and have to know the Message route.

    Can any one have the idea/

    Thanks,

    Venkat

  2. Re: Tracking the Message route

    Look at chapter 3 "Message Monitoring" in the manual "Monitoring WebSphere MQ v7.0".

    HTH, Glenn.

+ Reply to Thread