The Problem About MQ Client connection - Websphere

This is a discussion on The Problem About MQ Client connection - Websphere ; I have got a problem about MQ client connection. I have researched for two days. But I cant any solition. My Problem is that; I am connecting MQ Server on other computer with my java application as a client. And ...

  1. The Problem About MQ Client connection

    I have got a problem about MQ client connection. I have researched for two days. But I cant any solition.

    My Problem is that;

    I am connecting MQ Server on other computer with my java application as a client. And I am getting message in a while loop continuosly. Everything is ok. But when I Shutdown the server computer or unplug network cable, program is stoped on get method and waiting. and not responding any message or not get exception.

    I setted MQConstants.MQGMO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING to options field of MQGetMessageOptions. Bu result is same.

    How can I find I solition.
    I hope you will help me.

    MQ Version 7.0
    OS:Windows XP Prof.

  2. Re: The Problem About MQ Client connection

    Try using a shorter heartbeat interval (HBINT) on the channel. The default is 5 minutes.

  3. Re: The Problem About MQ Client connection

    I changed to test HBINT but Result is same

  4. Re: The Problem About MQ Client connection

    On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 08:10:35 -0400, info wrote:

    > I have got a problem about MQ client connection. I have researched for
    > two days. But I cant any solition.
    >
    > My Problem is that;
    >
    > I am connecting MQ Server on other computer with my java application as
    > a client. And I am getting message in a while loop continuosly.
    > Everything is ok. But when I Shutdown the server computer or unplug
    > network cable, program is stoped on get method and waiting. and not
    > responding any message or not get exception.

    What are the values of the SHARECNV and HBINT on the SVRCONN channel you
    are connecting to? If you are using a client channel definition table
    (CCDT), what are the parameters of the CLNTCONN you are using?

    Regards,

    Phil Willoughby
    --
    Staff Software Engineer/Senior Inventor, IBM WebSphere MQ for z/OS
    http://www.ibm.com/support/

+ Reply to Thread