.Net client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager) - Websphere

This is a discussion on .Net client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager) - Websphere ; Hello,all. Before creating this post I have googled this issue a lot. I can't find the same error anywhere.I am confused. I have a problem with Websphere MQ. My client app is failing with this errors: | Process :- 00003460 ...

  1. .Net client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager)

    Hello,all.
    Before creating this post I have googled this issue a lot.
    I can't find the same error anywhere.I am confused.
    I have a problem with Websphere MQ.

    My client app is failing with this errors:

    | Process :- 00003460
    | Thread :-00000001
    | Major Errorcode :- xecF_E_UNEXPECTED_RC
    | Minor Errorcode :- OK
    | Probe Type :- MSGAMQ6118
    | Probe Severity :- 2
    | Probe Description :- AMQ6118: WebSphere MQ internal error(0)
    | FDCSequenceNumber :- 1
    | Comment1 :- Duplicate AMQXCS2.dll found - see below

    Websphere MQ is running at the server.
    What could be the issue ?
    Many thanks!

  2. Re: .Net client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager)

    please see the link http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg1IC45799 whether it helps.

    rgds.

+ Reply to Thread