How to retain JMS header values in MDB? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to retain JMS header values in MDB? - Websphere ; Hi, I use JMS API to add header to a message. when i read the message in MDB, the header value always returns null. {code} //JMS byteMessage.setStringProperty("abc", "abc"); //MDB System.out.println(" Header Value: "+ msg.getStringProperty("abc")); -- is null always {code} messages ...

  1. How to retain JMS header values in MDB?

    Hi,

    I use JMS API to add header to a message. when i read the message in MDB, the header value always returns null.

    {code}
    //JMS
    byteMessage.setStringProperty("abc", "abc");
    //MDB
    System.out.println(" Header Value: "+ msg.getStringProperty("abc")); -- is null always
    {code}

    messages would go into websphere MQ. Could someone advise me please to retain the header values.

  2. Re: How to retain JMS header values in MDB?

    Hi.

    What is the value of the TARGCLIENT property of your WMQ destination? As detailed at this link it should either be blank or set to JMS.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...c/uj25510_.htm

    Cheers, Matt.

  3. Re: How to retain JMS header values in MDB?

    Awesome!!!!!

    Thank you very much for the solution, It now works!!!. I spent two complete days to find out the solution but had no luck.

    Only thing I did was, I changed the target client on WAS to JMS and it worked.

    Thanks Again

+ Reply to Thread