we are using CCDT file. In CCDT file we have configured two connection manager and channel.
We have written stanalone java program for getting connection using connection factory

Following parameters are set on connection factory
URL channelTab = null;
channelTab = new URL("file:///D:/MQ Distributed/FAILOVER.TCI.CLIENT.D.TAB");
factory = new MQQueueConnectionFactory();
factory.setTransportType(JMSC.MQJMS_TP_CLIENT_MQ_T CPIP);
factory.setCCDTURL(channelTab);

We are getting storing connection in class variable and sending message.
Then we closed channel of primary MQ server and used connection for sending message.
We were thinking that we should get exception.
But message was delivered to second MQ server.
On webshpere we are getting exception.
Can you please let us know what additional parameters we need to set, so that we can get exception