Re: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to createMQQueueManager - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to createMQQueueManager - Websphere ; I've had similar problems, found out the reason was I was using v6 jars to connect to v7......

  1. Re: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to createMQQueueManager

    I've had similar problems, found out the reason was I was using v6 jars to connect to v7...

  2. Re: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to createMQQueueManager

    Thanx!...solved my problem :-)

+ Reply to Thread