IBM HTTP Server 6.0 service terminated with service-specific error1 (0x1) - Websphere

This is a discussion on IBM HTTP Server 6.0 service terminated with service-specific error1 (0x1) - Websphere ; Help me please,.. i cant run my IBM HTTP Server 6.0 and i get an error on event viewer like this "IBM HTTP Server 6.0 service terminated with service-specific error 1 (0x1)" but the IBM HTTP Server 6.0 Administrator works ...

  1. IBM HTTP Server 6.0 service terminated with service-specific error1 (0x1)

    Help me please,..
    i cant run my IBM HTTP Server 6.0 and i get an error on event viewer like this
    "IBM HTTP Server 6.0 service terminated with service-specific error 1 (0x1)"
    but the IBM HTTP Server 6.0 Administrator works fine.
    Because of that case, i can only browse the Websphere Administrator Console and i cant access the portal.

    I was stoped the Anti virus service, but HTTP Server still cant work
    Thank You...

  2. Re: IBM HTTP Server 6.0 service terminated with service-specificerror 1 (0x1)

    it could be a problem with port clash or ip address change or something like that. what were the changes before restarting?
    check out for port clashes.

  3. Re: IBM HTTP Server 6.0 service terminated with service-specific error 1 (0x1)

    To debug, change directory to the bin directory if the HTTP server and from
    command line run apache.exe

    Any errors will be shown.

    - Sunit

    wrote in message
    news:324741540.1247839068587.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was010...
    > Help me please,..
    > i cant run my IBM HTTP Server 6.0 and i get an error on event viewer like
    > this
    > "IBM HTTP Server 6.0 service terminated with service-specific error 1
    > (0x1)"
    > but the IBM HTTP Server 6.0 Administrator works fine.
    > Because of that case, i can only browse the Websphere Administrator
    > Console and i cant access the portal.
    >
    > I was stoped the Anti virus service, but HTTP Server still cant work
    > Thank You...

+ Reply to Thread