Checking Fixpak level on a IBM HTTP Server installation - Websphere

This is a discussion on Checking Fixpak level on a IBM HTTP Server installation - Websphere ; Does anyone know of a simple way to check what is the current Fixpak level on a IBM HTTP server installation? I.e., what is the latest fixpak that has been applied on a certain server....

  1. Checking Fixpak level on a IBM HTTP Server installation

    Does anyone know of a simple way to check what is the current Fixpak level on a IBM HTTP server installation? I.e., what is the latest fixpak that has been applied on a certain server.

  2. Re: Checking Fixpak level on a IBM HTTP Server installation

    samuel.korpi@kpmg.fi wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a simple way to check what is the current Fixpak level on a IBM HTTP server installation? I.e., what is the latest fixpak that has been applied on a certain server.

    IHSROOT/bin/apachectl -v

    or

    IHSROOT/bin/versionInfo.sh

    or

    cat IHSOOT/properties/version/IHS.product

    --
    Eric Covener

  3. Re: Checking Fixpak level on a IBM HTTP Server installation

    for the IHS version see the file "version.signature" in the install root directory

    for the plugin version (if you've installed it) run the "versionInfo.sh|bat" script from the $PLUGINS_HOME/bin directory

+ Reply to Thread