System Prerequisite Error: Detected Windows 2003 but missingService PAck 1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on System Prerequisite Error: Detected Windows 2003 but missingService PAck 1 - Websphere ; Hi, I currently tried to install IBM HTTP sever 6.1 in a Windows environment, but I'm stocked with a system prerequisite error (Kindly refer to attached file for the detailed error), in which its saying that the OS is missing ...

  1. System Prerequisite Error: Detected Windows 2003 but missingService PAck 1

    Hi,

    I currently tried to install IBM HTTP sever 6.1 in a Windows environment, but I'm stocked with a system prerequisite error (Kindly refer to attached file for the detailed error), in which its saying that the OS is missing Service Pack 1, but actually
    the Windows server is on Service Pack 2.

    Can someone suggest a possible workaround on this?

    Hope to see some response in this issue

    Thanks

  2. Re: System Prerequisite Error: Detected Windows 2003 but missingService PAck 1

    Your workaround is to click the button labeled Next the installation will complete despite this difference in SP level.

+ Reply to Thread