Error 500: Filter [ThreadLocalCleanupFilter]: filter isunavailable. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Error 500: Filter [ThreadLocalCleanupFilter]: filter isunavailable. - Websphere ; Hey hi, After deploying an application in websphere, when i try to open with the link, I am receiving the following error Error 500: Filter [ThreadLocalCleanupFilter]: filter is unavailable. Can someone please help me out....

  1. Error 500: Filter [ThreadLocalCleanupFilter]: filter isunavailable.

    Hey hi,

    After deploying an application in websphere, when i try to open with the link, I am receiving the following error

    Error 500: Filter [ThreadLocalCleanupFilter]: filter is unavailable.

    Can someone please help me out.

  2. Re: Error 500: Filter [ThreadLocalCleanupFilter]: filter isunavailable.

    Btw I have installed Websphere 6.1 and patch 6.1.17.

  3. Re: Error 500: Filter [ThreadLocalCleanupFilter]: filter is unavailable.

    nithisha@niharinfo.com wrote:
    > Hey hi,
    >
    > After deploying an application in websphere, when i try to open with the link, I am receiving the following error
    >
    > Error 500: Filter [ThreadLocalCleanupFilter]: filter is unavailable.
    >
    > Can someone please help me out.

    Sounds like your web.xml declares a ThreadLocalCleanupFilter, but this
    filter isn't actually in the application.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread