IBM WebSphere intallation on solaris - Websphere

This is a discussion on IBM WebSphere intallation on solaris - Websphere ; i am installing IBM WAS on my AMD 64 biit machine, the installation process is going well but is stopped for a very long time on Excuting command, System Security Setting, Can any body help me how much time it ...

  1. IBM WebSphere intallation on solaris

    i am installing IBM WAS on my AMD 64 biit machine, the installation process is going well but is stopped for a very long time on Excuting command, System Security Setting,
    Can any body help me how much time it will take to run, because we dont have any option to go back or cancle.

    Please help

    Thanks

    Kumar

  2. Re: IBM WebSphere intallation on solaris

    its because you mentioned solaris on amd chipset

    do this
    in one shell
    truss -o truss.out ./install

    in another shell, tail -f truss.out and check out whats happening.

+ Reply to Thread