how to set up https on websphere application server - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to set up https on websphere application server - Websphere ; Hi, i'm trying to set up https on websphere application server v 6.0.2.17 first of all, i created a self certificat for the IHS (Ibm Http Server) and had also created a self certificat for both the plugin and the ...

  1. how to set up https on websphere application server

    Hi,

    i'm trying to set up https on websphere application server v 6.0.2.17
    first of all, i created a self certificat for the IHS (Ibm Http Server)

    and had also created a self certificat for both the plugin and the application server
    this is what i did

    for the plugin: Wasplugin.kdb
    for my application server :WasWebContainer.jks
    but after that i don't know what to do

    can any give me a procedure to set up ssl properly

    kind regards

  2. Re: how to set up https on websphere application server

  3. Re: how to set up https on websphere application server

    thank you for your answer, but i doesn't really help me

    i have already created the certificats but my problem is how to change the chain transport in the plugin file

    thank you in advance

  4. Re: how to set up https on websphere application server

  5. Re: how to set up https on websphere application server

    Hi,

    is there any body can help me to ste up https on websphere application server,
    i have created all the certificats but i reallay don't understand how to configure all the files

    please tell me if i can provide more information about the architecture

    thank you in advance

+ Reply to Thread