Hi All,

We are planning to implement the authentication module in our
application using JAAS. We are using Websphere App Server version 6.1
for our implementation.

I have walked thru the infocenter, but as I am little bit new to these
security implementation, I am not sure what would be the best strategy
to implement authentication using JAAS in WAS. I know there are some
standard modules for JAAS (like WSLogin Module), and we can use these
modules in our code, once we configure our user repository.

What I am expecting from this group is, some informative articles
which suggest and show some possible implementation strategies. Also
why to use WSLogin module and why not to use WSLogin Module.

Any inputs on above points would be highly appreciable.

Let me know if you guys need more information from my end.. about the
requirement.

Thanks,
Gaurav Daga