Oracle drivers - Websphere

This is a discussion on Oracle drivers - Websphere ; Hello, We have multiple applications installed on single node. If we upgrade the oracle driver for one application, does it hurt the other applications? Our environment is Linux, websphere version 6.1.0.23. Thanks....

  1. Oracle drivers

    Hello,
    We have multiple applications installed on single node. If we upgrade the oracle driver for one application, does it hurt the other applications? Our environment is Linux, websphere version 6.1.0.23.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Oracle drivers

    hi,

    i dont think it will create any problem to other application, but be sure the oracle driver is must be updated version from existing driver.

    thanks

+ Reply to Thread