Problems after applying Fix Pack 25 for WebSphere ApplicationServer 6.1 ND - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problems after applying Fix Pack 25 for WebSphere ApplicationServer 6.1 ND - Websphere ; Running on Windows Server 2003 EE, single server. Application is running with DB2, no HTTP server on the frontend. I installed FP 25 directly over FP5. Application ran fine with FP5. I see these stack traces after installed FP25: java.lang.NullPointerException ...

  1. Problems after applying Fix Pack 25 for WebSphere ApplicationServer 6.1 ND

    Running on Windows Server 2003 EE, single server. Application is running with DB2, no HTTP server on the frontend.
    I installed FP 25 directly over FP5. Application ran fine with FP5. I see these stack traces after installed FP25:

    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.Hashtable.getEntry(Hashtable.java:492)
    at java.util.Hashtable.containsKey(Hashtable.java:368 )
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.tf.setCursorName(tf.java:763)
    at com.ibm.websphere.rsadapter.DB2UniversalDataStoreH elper.doStatementCleanup(DB2UniversalDataStoreHelp er.java:225)
    at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcPreparedStatement. closeWrapper(WSJdbcPreparedStatement.java:435)
    at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJccPreparedStatement.c loseWrapper(WSJccPreparedStatement.java:274)
    at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcObject.close(WSJdb cObject.java:185)
    at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcObject.close(WSJdb cObject.java:144)

    Has anyone encountered, and solved, something similar?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Problems after applying Fix Pack 25 for WebSphere ApplicationServer 6.1 ND

    Got some help from WebSphere support.

    The problem is described in the following APAR: Link: [http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...t180websphere]

    Applying the fixpak 6.1.0.25-WS-WAS-IFPK86552.pak for WebSphere's connection management solved the issue.

+ Reply to Thread