Equivalent Clustring Example For WepSphere V7.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Equivalent Clustring Example For WepSphere V7.0 - Websphere ; Hi, I was searching on internet and it looks like we have loads of information about WAS6.1 but not about V7.0. Can anyone help me to provide the equivalent link for V7.0 as below one is for V6.1 please. http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...lustering.html ...

  1. Equivalent Clustring Example For WepSphere V7.0

    Hi,

    I was searching on internet and it looks like we have loads of information about WAS6.1 but not about V7.0. Can anyone help me to provide the equivalent link for V7.0 as below one is for V6.1 please.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...lustering.html

    Thanks

  2. Re: Equivalent Clustring Example For WepSphere V7.0

    hi,
    following link will take to WAS V7 document.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce..._overview.html

    Goodluck,
    was_help

  3. Re: Equivalent Clustring Example For WepSphere V7.0

    Thanks. Will post again if i stuck somewhere

  4. Re: Equivalent Clustring Example For WepSphere V7.0

    manageprofiles.bat -create -templatePath "E:\users\tecapp\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profileTem plates\cell\dmgr"
    atePath "E:\users\tecapp\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profileTem plates\cell\default" -profileName CellMgr -profilePath "E:\users\tecapp\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer
    les"

    manageprofiles requires an argument manageprofiles.bat -create -templatePath "E:\users\tecapp\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profileTem plates\managed"
    INSTCONFSUCCESS: Success: Profile Custom01 now exists. Please consult E:\users\tecapp\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\C ustom01\logs\AboutThisProfile.txt
    re information about this profile.

    Then I have downloaded and installed WCT (WebSphere Customsation Tool 7.0) whcih got 'Profile Management Tool' in it but its not giving me an option to craete new profile at all.

    Please help

+ Reply to Thread