Hi,

I was trying to extract jvm details from websphere.I am copying a part of my code for extracting websphere details.

ObjectName jvmQuery = new ObjectName("WebSphere:*,type=JVM,j2eeType=JVM");
Set s = mbeanServerConnection.queryNames(jvmQuery, null);
System.out.println("Size is"+s.size());
Iterator i1 = s.iterator();
int j1=1;
while(i1.hasNext())
{
ObjectName on1 =(ObjectName)i1.next();
String name = on1.getKeyProperty("name");
System.out.println("Heap Size is =" +mbeanServerConnection.getAttribute(on1,"heapSize"));
j1++;
}

After compiling the following error is coming.

ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the getTotalMemory operation on JVM MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials

Please help me out.Thanks in advance.I'm attaching my full code with this post.