Behaviour of stopping Websphere application server - Websphere

This is a discussion on Behaviour of stopping Websphere application server - Websphere ; When stopping the WebSphere application server, if the deployed application takes a long time to shutdown (due to a lot of clean-up processing), does WAS have a time limit before it decides to kill the Java process? Thanks...

  1. Behaviour of stopping Websphere application server

    When stopping the WebSphere application server, if the deployed application takes a long time to shutdown (due to a lot of clean-up processing), does WAS have a time limit before it decides to kill the Java process?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Behaviour of stopping Websphere application server

    dacheung@nortel.com wrote:
    > When stopping the WebSphere application server, if the deployed application takes a long time to shutdown (due to a lot of clean-up processing), does WAS have a time limit before it decides to kill the Java process?
    >
    > Thanks

    I don't think it will kill the application's threads on shutdown.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread