Re: heap monitoring - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: heap monitoring - Websphere ; What is your OS? I don't find any reference to the "heap monitor" in the documentation for distributed platforms and Windows. So unless you are running i5/OS or z/OS this may not be available to you....

  1. Re: heap monitoring

    What is your OS?

    I don't find any reference to the "heap monitor" in the documentation for distributed platforms and Windows. So unless you are running i5/OS or z/OS this may not be available to you.

  2. Re: heap monitoring

    *** Correction ***
    I don't see heap monitor mentioned in z/OS either...it may only be for i5/OS

  3. Re: heap monitoring

    You are right.
    Thanks for your help

    Gaetano