Regarding instillation of WASv6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Regarding instillation of WASv6.1 - Websphere ; Please fallow up the details OS Name ---- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version ---- 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600 System Type---- 32 bit processor...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Regarding instillation of WASv6.1

    Please fallow up the details

    OS Name ---- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    Version ---- 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
    System Type---- 32 bit processor

  2. Re: Regarding instillation of WASv6.1

    according to IBM your WinXP is supported for non-production use only, s.
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg27007663

    please download C87QTML.zip using instructions provided on
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg27007435

    After unpacking it you will get a clean copy of files needed for installation

  3. Re: Regarding instillation of WASv6.1

    Thank you very much...I got the 90% solution for that.but one question ,How would we say that OS is non-production supportable.I fallowed the link that u have provided but i did not get the information.Please explain me how would we know about the non-production environment.

  4. Re: Regarding instillation of WASv6.1

    On Jul 3, 4:34*am, gnana.sa...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Yes,i tried using launchpad.exe also but its giving same error.
    > I tried as u said...but its giving same error.
    >
    > *what is the reason to throw that error?

    Because you're trying to run a Windows program under *nix?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2