Dear All,

We are going to use Websphere Application Server 7.0. We pass the user id, password, token details through our J2EE application to RSA systems. How to interact with RSA systems? How to pass the user id, password, token details for authentication to RSA system? How we can achieve the 2FA authentication in Websphere? What we have to do? How to maintain a session with RSA systems?

Please let me know how to do 2FA authentication in J2EE application using Websphere application Server 7?
Is there any API through which J2EE appplication can interact with RSA sytems to perform 2FA authentication?

Regards,
SK