WAS7 AMI on EC2 doesn't start - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS7 AMI on EC2 doesn't start - Websphere ; Hi, I'm trying to boot WAS7 on EC2 using IBM provided AMI(ami-6f4dab06), but it stops at "pending" phase, so I can't proceed anymore... Of course, I've already purchased and agreed with liscense. What's wrong?...

  1. WAS7 AMI on EC2 doesn't start

    Hi,

    I'm trying to boot WAS7 on EC2 using IBM provided AMI(ami-6f4dab06), but it stops at "pending" phase, so I can't proceed anymore...

    Of course, I've already purchased and agreed with liscense. What's wrong?

  2. solved

    Sorry the problem has solved. Merely it takes very long time to boot WAS7 AMI image...

  3. Re: WAS7 AMI on EC2 doesn't start

    Let's check. EC2, is that that Amazon cloud?

    Not been there. Does it allow you to view logs for the services
    you're trying to start?

    I can't see the application server on the list of software available
    on the EC2 page, though I can see Portal and sMash (what used to be
    project Zero)

    Is this what you're doing? Running WebSphere Application Server
    version 7 in the Amazon Cloud?

    Peter Bennett
    DSPS

    On Jun 25, 6:27*am, n...@jp.ibm.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to boot WAS7 on EC2 using IBM provided AMI(ami-6f4dab06), but it stops at "pending" phase, so I can't proceed anymore...
    >
    > Of course, I've already purchased and agreed with liscense. What's wrong?

+ Reply to Thread