Install IDSWebApp in a cluster environment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Install IDSWebApp in a cluster environment - Websphere ; Hi to all, I've tried to install the IDSWebApp war to manage LDAP server via console in my cluster environment but seems not work; the step I've follow are: 1) Create virtual host with host aliases * 9080 2) Installed ...

  1. Install IDSWebApp in a cluster environment

    Hi to all,
    I've tried to install the IDSWebApp war to manage LDAP server via console in my cluster environment but seems not work; the step I've follow are:

    1) Create virtual host with host aliases * 9080
    2) Installed war with context root suggeste by infocenter (/IDSWebApp)
    3) Started application

    All this step under a Cluster Environment.

    After that I' ve tried to do the same under a single server environment and everything seems to work well.

    There's some additional step to use the LDAP console on a cluster or simply it cannot work on it?

    Thanks in advance
    Emanuele

  2. Re: Install IDSWebApp in a cluster environment

    default_host.
    6.- restart of cluster
    7.- http://washost:*9081*/IDSWebApp/ is accessible

    A limitation that I've found here, is when accessing the 9081 link, superadmin has it's default password again (secret).

    Is this similar to what you've done ?
    Greets, Hans

+ Reply to Thread