Re: tld functions with WebSphere 6.1 problem! - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: tld functions with WebSphere 6.1 problem! - Websphere ; I'm having the same problem as well. I managed to workaround it in a couple of cases by adding a dummy call to the function at the beginning of the page. After doing that, calling it again in the problematic ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Re: tld functions with WebSphere 6.1 problem!

  1. Re: tld functions with WebSphere 6.1 problem!

    I'm having the same problem as well.
    I managed to workaround it in a couple of cases by adding a dummy call to the function at the beginning of the page. After doing that, calling it again in the problematic part is fine. However, I'd like to find a real fix for this.
    It should be noted that the relevant JSPs work well when delpoyed on JBoss (4.0.2)
    Thanks

  2. Re: tld functions with WebSphere 6.1 problem!

    Hi.
    I've found some solution, but by this way we have to change all jsp.

    So, error ocurs, when we have such code:
    My name is ${lib:getName()}!

    If change it to:


    My name is ${name}!

  3. Re: tld functions with WebSphere 6.1 problem!

    I am having this problem too. The hotfix #27 did not change anything.

    *com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport*

    *No function is mapped to the name "m:jss"*

    I found a work-around of calling the function inline EL interpolation first:

    +${m:jss('')}+
    + +
    +Test+
    ++

+ Reply to Thread