Proxy Server FFDC - Websphere

This is a discussion on Proxy Server FFDC - Websphere ; end Node - Proxy - client). When we see these messages, it can sometimes cause our applications to crash or occasionally cause failovers and other strange behaviour. Has anyone seen anything like this before? I tried googling the error message ...

  1. Proxy Server FFDC

    end Node - Proxy - client).

    When we see these messages, it can sometimes cause our applications to crash or occasionally cause failovers and other strange behaviour.

    Has anyone seen anything like this before? I tried googling the error message and I can't see it anywhere. We are considering upgrading to 7.0.0.3 but didn't see any fixes that looked like it would match.

  2. Re: Proxy Server FFDC

    We are getting the exact same thing and this results in HTTP 503 errors. We did upgrade to 7.0.0.3 however we still see the exception. Have you been able to find a solution?

+ Reply to Thread