Price:$89.95
Image: http://supeddiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=B001G0MPEC
Best deal: http://supeddiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B001G0MPEC

From the moment I opened the box and laid my eyes on these killer shoes I knew they were going to rock. I've only owned them for a couple of weeks so I havent fully put them to the test yet. I have done some lite hiking here in the desert and they so far are some of the best hikers I have owned. They were a little pricey compared to some other lite hikers but after wearing them for a while it was definatly worth it. Veryy happy with this purchase.
This is my second pair of Merrell Gore tex shoes and will not be my last. They are the most durable and comfortable shoe for work and recreation that I have ever owned. Highly recommend these to anyone.
I had owned a pair of Moab Ventilators before and loved them, just wore them out. So this time I bought the GoreTex version in prep for an upcoming trip where dampness is likely. These are just as comfortable as the regular ventilators and they come in wide widths, which are very hard to find. You can't get them in stores and even struggle to find the online. I highly recommend this shoe for moderate levels of hiking.
I've done everything in these shoes: hiking in Colorado, canoeing in Virginia, November steelhead fishing in New York, Walleye fishing on Lake Erie. They are by far the most maintenance-free shoe I've ever owned. They are definitely waterproof, and the synthetic material actually kept my wet feet warm in 40-degree temperatures (don't ask me how, but I was surprised).Two problems with these shoes: 1. too narrow. I got a blister the first hike with these shoes, and my right little toe tends to rub often when I wear them. I even got a 1/2 size too large.2. shoestrings are junk. The tubular shoestrings will NOT stay tied. I bought a $2 pair of flat strings and they've been fine.I would recommend this shoe, but if you think you have wide feet, you better walk around in them first!
My husband loves these shoes i got for him for christmas! Very comfortable and fit great...highly recommended.
" GORE-TEX® Gasket Construction " Waterproof Dura Leather/Breathable Mesh Upper " Breathable Ventilated Bellows Tongue " Synthetic Leather Toe Bumper/Heel Counter " 7.5mm Narrow Gauge Webbing " 4.5mm A n atomical Footbed " Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank " Compression Molded EVA Footframe " Q-Form® Triple Density Compression Molded EVA Footframe (women) " Air Cushion Midsole " 5mm Sole Lug Depth " Vibram® Multi- Sport™ Sole/TC5+ Rubber " Men's Weight: 1 lb. 8 ozs. " Women's Weight: 1 lb. 6 ozs.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Men's Merrell Moab Ventilator:http://supeddiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000KR3D5W
Men's Merrell Moab Mid GORE-TEX® XCR®:http://supeddiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B00132GBRA
Merrell Shoes Men's Jungle Moc Shoe:http://supeddiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000ABYOPQ