Price:$319.20
Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B00004YOGO
Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00004YOGO

I purchased this as an alternative to the DeWalt, I hate DeWalt tools. I did not know what to expect since the stores in my area only sold the DeWalt. I then decided to order this Makita unit. I was supprised that it is powerful and not too heavy or bulky. I used it all day installing garage doors and openers. It drove lag bolts with ease when working on a ladder holding this tool in one hand. Since then I have used it to build several decks. Saves time when driving lags without drilling in advance. Great tool to have.
Features include: Powerful (6 AMP) motor for superior performance under heavy-duty applications 2,600 IPM and 2,200 RPM for fast tightening and loosening of bolts Extremely well balanced and light design for easy handling and reduced operator fatigue Rugged housing with rubber bumper for long tool life 8.2 ft. power cord for less restrictive movement Isolated forward/reverse switch helps prevent accidental rotation changes Includes steel tool case Double insulated. Standard Equipment: Steel tool case (182494-2). Specifications: Capacities: Square drive: 1/2"; Impacts per minute: 2,600; No load speed: 2,200 RPM; Torque: 217 ft.lbs.; AMPS (115V): 6.0; Overall length: 10-13/16"; Net weight: 5 lbs. Availability: In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours. Ships via UPS.

ACCESSORIES:

Makita 785508-A-A 9 Pc. 3/8-Inch Drive - Impact Socket Set:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000244YNI
Makita 785501-A-A 8 Pc. 1/4-Inch Drive - Impact Socket Set:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000244YN8
Makita 821011-A 12-Inch Tool Organizer:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00081NH2E