Price:$622.00
Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B0000225J2
Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B0000225J2

I have been roofing now for 3 years at several different locations for several different companies. In the last three years I have shot shingles with several different coil nailers, but the one that stands out the most is the Makita AN451. The Makita by far outdoes the competition in several different feilds it's light weight (and recoil) is respobsible for less fatige and also a faster shot pattern I beleive that the Makita competes with the staple guns in speed. The depth gauge comes in very handy when shooting down pipe flashing and step flashing, it's easy to clean and easily adjusts for different size shingles. I rate the makita at a 4 (out of 5) because I think it's the best gun i've ever shot but some things could be improved on it besides the depth gauge sometimes moving and the gauge adjustment coming loose once in awhile (all of which come from extended use) it's the perfect gun in all conditions and keeps up quite well with the supposedly faster staple guns.
Check out Makitas AN451 roofing coil nailer and see what youve been missing. The built-in ceramic air filter system prevents debris from entering the tool, extending tool life and reducing down time. The 9 quick-dial depth adjustment settings give you precise control of nail depth. Adjust the shingle gauge easily with the single-lever adjustment feature and the easily removable nailer had makes cleaning a breeze. Operating PSI: 65 - 120, Fastners Used: Roofing Nails, Fastner Sizes (in.): 7/8, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, and 1 3/4, Fastner Capacity Per Strip: 120, Adjustable Depth Contol: Yes, Coil or Strip: Coil, Inlet Size (in.): 1/4, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Case Included: No, Tool Length (in.): 5.1, Tool Weight (lbs.): 9 5/8

ACCESSORIES:

Makita 845048-A MForce2 Heavy Duty Work Gloves - XL:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B00070OVGC
Makita 845049-A MForce2 Heavy Duty Work Gloves - XXL:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B00070OVGM
Makita 845047-A MForce2 Heavy Duty Work Gloves - L:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B00081NHB0