Best deal:

I bought this item about a month ago. I use it for steel studframing, lots of power, clutch settings are good. I have one complaint, when using a long magnetic extension the tip wobbles. But other than that it is a quality tool.
Conveniently located forward/reverse switch 6 stage externally adjustable torque sensitive clutch mechanism designed for driving to a pin-point torque Silent synchronized pin clutch for reduced wear and quiet operation for a longer tool life "Sure-Lock" depth adjustment for consistent screw depth setting Heat treated, machine cut gears for efficient power transfer Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability Ergonomic rubberized pistol grip design for positive control Retractable belt clip and small center height - 15/16", allow for operation in tight areas

Makita 845048-A MForce2 Heavy Duty Work Gloves - XL:
Makita 845046-A MForce2 Heavy Duty Work Gloves - M:
Makita 845047-A MForce2 Heavy Duty Work Gloves - L:
Makita 845049-A MForce2 Heavy Duty Work Gloves - XXL:
Makita 845044-A MForce1 Framers Fingerless Work Gloves -XXL: