Price:$79.99
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0014GLRSI
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0014GLRSI

We bought this tool to have more power than the standard power screw driver. We've only used it twice but each time I was absolutely amazed with the ease of driving a screw. It was effortless and fun.
* Cordless drill driver * Dual gear range * Soft grip comfort handle * Horizontal and vertical bubble levels * Battery power tester * Accessory includes 2 double ended bits, 2 NiCd batteries, one 1hour charger, and carrying case * 1 hour charging time * 24 clutch settings * 3/8" keyless chuck * 3/8" drill capacity for steel * 1" drill capacity for wood * 0 to 400 gear 1 no load speed * 0 to 1250 gear 2 no load speed * 250 inches per lb max torque * 120 vac * 60 Hz * 14.4 volts * 4.4 lbs

ACCESSORIES:

Worx WA9007 Rolabit 100 Piece Drilling and Driving Set in Unique Rolabit Dispenser:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000EF18WA
Worx WA1101 15 Piece 1/16-Inch to 11/32-Inch High Speed Steel Black Oxide Drill Bit Assortment:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000EF3DZA
Worx WA9005 Quadro 100 Piece Drilling and Driving Set in Plastic Tower Dispenser:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000EF18W0