Best deal:

I didn't realize the tip on my cold heat soldering iron was wearing out and it suddenly broke. After replacing the tip the soldering iron worked so much better. I love my Cold Heat soldering iron.
Sold as each. Additional bevel tip for cold heat solder tool SKU # 2137727. Ideal for most small components and 21-25 gauge. Also can be used on tins 18- 20 gauge wire. . Manufacturer number: 60025. Buy Hardware Supplies SKU #: 2137743. Country of origin: China. Distributed by .

Chisel Tip For Cold Heat Soldering Tool, 18696:
Cold Heat Conical Tip (60002):