Price:$19.99
Image: http:///image.php?id=B0013EOTRW
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0013EOTRW

Great to use for all locations. It bends a corner well without creasing and is SO much easier to use in application than the stiffer black stuff. I had ordered both kinds and ended up liking this so much I simply through out the black stuff and ordered more of this.
Heavy duty PVC hose is a very durable and flexible hose that is perfect for the work shop. The PVC hose is wrapped around a steel wire that can be grounded easily. A tight bending radius allows you to maneuver the hose anywhere in your shop without worry about kinks

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Jet JW1044 4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Reducer:http:///index.php?id=B00005A1IQ
Jet JW1047 4-Inch Quick Disconnect:http:///index.php?id=B00006S7CL
Grizzly H5357 10 Pack 4" Wire Hose Clamps:http:///index.php?id=B0000E3HTC