Price:$383.68
Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B00008WFT3
Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B00008WFT3

Bought this for my Husband for Christmas. He loves it. We are in the constrution business and he uses it everyday. We have had no problems with the Dewalt Heavy Duty 18-Volt Cordless Drill. It's light weight enough that I as a women can use it with no difficulty. Great product!
I recently swapped out all my power tools for Dewalt's. Dewalt power tools have impressed me and can withstand everything I can throw at them. Dewalt is a trusted name for which you cannot go wrong.
the 1st drill I received had a bad wobble in the chuck.I went the return process and I wanted an exchange.My replacement arrived in 3 days and is perfect.The wobbly one is on it's way back.I'm happy with the drill/driver and more the pleased withAmazon's service.
This drill/driver has the adjustments and power to handle finish woodworking, drywall installation, masonry work and more. I use this tool more than any other power tool. Battery life is great and charging is relatively quick.
It took 10 years of constant use, but I finally wore out the last Dewalt. The price for this was great and it works as well or better than the last Dewalt drill.
The DeWalt DC759KA Heavy Duty 18-volt Ni-Cad 1/2-inch Cordless Drill/Driver features a compact size to fit into tight spots. Its lightweight design (only 5.2 pounds) minimizes user fatigue, and yet this drill/driver can still pack a punch--its high-performance motor delivers up to 380 unit watts. Other features include a dual speed range (0-to-450 RPM and 0-to-1,500 RPM) for delivering versatile performance and a 1/2-inch single sleeve keyless ratcheting chuck for a tighter bit grip. Backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty, this drill/driver comes with a one-hour charger, two 18-volt batteries, a double-ended screwdriver bit, and a heavy-duty kit box.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

DeWalt DW2163HEX 37-Piece Fastener-Set:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B00004RH2E
Dewalt DW1263 14 Piece Cocalt Pilot Point Twist Drill Bit:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B00004RGVZ
DeWalt DW1956 16 Piece Pilot Point Twist Drill Bit Assortment:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B0000E6UE1