Price:$18.36
Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B0006G5CUG
Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0006G5CUG

The only criticism I have is the lock release on this blade is a bit awkward at first, but the finish is good and I had no problem opening the blade and avoiding the serrations on the blade that another review had.All in all a very good knife for the money, but I'm giving it for a gift, so I don't know how long it will last.
I bought this knife a couple of years ago and enjoyed using it for a while. The blade kept a sharp edge but the serrations on the inner edge would sometimes cut my thumb as I released the lock bar to close the blade. They were like little razor blades. Eventually, the knife jambed open and when I attempted to repair that the knife fell apart and I chucked it.
delivered swiftly and it was the product that was advertised
Surgical steel serrated 2.25in. blade. Stainless steel bolster has wood inlaid highlights and attached pocket clip. Limited lifetime warranty.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Gerber 22-09438 3-Inch Wood Clip Folder Frame Lock:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0006G5CUQ
Leatherman 934870 40 Bit Assortment with Nylon Sheath:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0002H49D0

ACCESSORIES: