List Price:$49.99
Best price found:

We have been using the Hoover carpet cleaner for years. After the first year we started having problems with the solution tank. Hoover knew a problem existed but was no help at all.I was hesitant in buying a hoover replacement tank just to have the same problem.This tank is the high quality tank that should have come with the carpet cleaner. If you have a hoover carpet cleaner you be delighted with this repalcement tank. It also costs less then the hoover replacement. What a great deal. Definately 5 stars.
The tank was just what I was expecting. Seller answered my question quickly and shipped quickly. Packing was good and the quality of the part was great. However, I didn't receive notification when my order shipped. I would buy again from Seller.
Anybody who has the Hoover Dual V cleaner that works with this tank should go ahead and just get this tank from the get-go. Much, much sturdier than the original one that comes with the cleaner. I have NO regrets with spending the $40 on this tank. I can't recommend this highly enough.
This was a replacement and it works perfectly and just what I expected. It arrived in a timely manner. I am pleased with the whole process.
very happy! The original should have been designed this way to begin with!If you have this carpet cleaner order this tank. If your original hasn't started leaking yet.. it will.

Hoover Tank Handle for Dual V:
Hoover Steamvac Dual V Tank Valve, 43513015:
Wii Nunchuk Controller:
Hoover Brush Block Dual V Widepath / All Terrain 4843703:
Hoover V2 SteamVac Recovery Tank handle: