Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed. - Websphere ; Hi, we've got the same problem. Did you find any solution? Thanks for your help....

  1. Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed.

    Hi,

    we've got the same problem. Did you find any solution?

    Thanks for your help.

  2. Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed.

    mwenzele,

    Are you trying to log/get the soap request as a string too?

    thanks,
    dims

  3. Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed.

    Hello dims,

    I'm using Websphere 7.0.0.3 and Suse Linux.

    I try to access the SOAP-Message by using the "@Resource" annotation and the "WebServiceContext" object:

    @Resource(type = WebServiceContext.class)
    private WebServiceContext wsContext = null;

    SoapMessageContext soapmessagecontext = (SoapMessageContext) wsContext.getMessageContext();
    SOAPPart message = soapmessagecontext.getMessage().getSOAPPart();

    The object "soapmessagecontext" is not empty and contains all the informations. But I can't access the SOAPMessage of this context, because of the known error.

    Greetings from Germany,
    Christian

  4. Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed.

    Christian,

    Thanks for the update. Can you please raise a PMR as well? (against 7.x)

    thanks,
    dims

  5. Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed.

    Hi Dims,

    I raised a PMR this morning, concerning the Websphere Application Server V. 7.0.0.3.

    Greetings,
    Christian

  6. Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed.

    Christian,

    What is your PMR number? I would like to inform our Level 2 Support person of the 'duplicate'.

    _Marvin

  7. Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed.

    Hello MarvinToll,

    the number of the PMR is 78432 999 724.

    Greetinx,
    Christian

  8. Re: The JAXBBlockImpl block object is already consumed.

    This is IBM WebSphere Application server support regards to PMR
    84127,422,000

    ======================================

    Section 5.3.1 of the JAX-WS specification says that an implementation
    should only expose "properties whose scope is APPLICATION":

    ************** snippets of the spec *********
    5.3.1 MessageContext
    The message context made available to endpoint instances via the
    WebServiceContext acts as a restricted window on to the MessageContext
    of the inbound message following handler execution (see chapter 9).
    The restrictions are as follows:
    ? Only properties whose scope is APPLICATION are visible using a
    MessageContext obtained from a WebServiceContext; the get method
    returns null for properties with HANDLER scope, the Set returned by
    keySet only includes properties with APPLICATION scope.

    An implementation does not, nor should, expose the SOAP message through
    the methods of the WebServiceContext injected into a JAX-WS endpoint.

    Level3 has suggested as an alternative, you may wish to use JAX-WS
    handlers to retrieve the SOAP message and inspect or manipulate it
    prior to the message consumption that occurs just before calling the
    endpoint.

+ Reply to Thread