4 jvm's and 4 sets of sib tables on WAS 6.0.23/DB2 ZoS .recycle 1JVM - Websphere

This is a discussion on 4 jvm's and 4 sets of sib tables on WAS 6.0.23/DB2 ZoS .recycle 1JVM - Websphere ; Hi Guys, We have 4 jvm's and 4 sets of sib tables on WAS 6.0.23/DB2 ZoS. When we stop 1 JVM then it's corresponding set of SIB tables are locked and when we want to start the JVM , it's ...

  1. 4 jvm's and 4 sets of sib tables on WAS 6.0.23/DB2 ZoS .recycle 1JVM

    Hi Guys,
    We have 4 jvm's and 4 sets of sib tables on WAS 6.0.23/DB2 ZoS. When we stop 1 JVM then it's corresponding set of SIB tables are locked and when we want to start the JVM , it's not starting..

    My questions are 1) which process is locking these SIB tables and how to to identify these processes..

    Thanks in advance

    appreciate any response...

  2. Re: 4 jvm's and 4 sets of sib tables on WAS 6.0.23/DB2 ZoS .recycle 1JVM

    On Wed, 13 May 2009 11:18:41 -0400, sreeni.pendyala wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    > We have 4 jvm's and 4 sets of sib tables on WAS 6.0.23/DB2 ZoS. When we
    > stop 1 JVM then it's corresponding set of SIB tables are locked and when
    > we want to start the JVM , it's not starting..
    >
    > My questions are 1) which process is locking these SIB tables and how to
    > to identify these processes..

    How are the tables locked? Is it the SIBus entity itself that sais that
    the tables are locked? Does it mention that a "different" INCUUID has
    locked the data store?

    If so, perhaps it's the INCUUID of the JVM you just stopped which isn't
    cleared on the datastore...

    Wkr,
    Sven Vermeulen

+ Reply to Thread