I have created a shared library and placed all the property files in
that. I have linked that shared library to my EAR application.

I Need to get my property files loaded first(i have lof4j.properties,
application property files which is in application classpath). But it
is not loding that way. My application is not picking up the property
files. but I see shared library is linked through WAS admin console.

I have developed the project in eclipse and tomcat. I have to deploy
in websphere. So i created a shared library and kept all classpath
files in shared library. Am i missing something for websphere?