Hi,

I have installed an application on Websphere Application Server v6.1. I have enabled the global security and the application security through Admin console and we are using the Standalone Custom registry.

After 2 months when I try to access the application I am getting an error like

"Your password has expired or you have exceeded the number of login attempts allowed by your administrator.
Your password must be reset. Inform your supervisor. "

Now I am able to access the websphere admin console with the same userID and password. But its not working only for the application.

I have checked in the DB2 database in one of the table where it stores the userids for that application, but I couldn't find the parameter called active or inactive for that userid.

Can anyone please help me how I can reset the password for the application installed on websphere.

Thanks,
WASAdmin