MDB listener going down.....Need an alert mechanism. - Websphere

This is a discussion on MDB listener going down.....Need an alert mechanism. - Websphere ; Hi, We have a application , which has the MDB listener configured. MDB listner is going down due to poison messages . we need an alert mechanism which intimates as when MDB listner is going down ........

  1. MDB listener going down.....Need an alert mechanism.

    Hi,

    We have a application , which has the MDB listener configured. MDB listner is going down due to poison messages . we need an alert mechanism which intimates as when MDB listner is going down .....

  2. Re: MDB listener going down.....Need an alert mechanism.

    This can be resolved by modifying properties of the Listener port. For more info check this article:

    url: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/w...itheridge.html

  3. Re: MDB listener going down.....Need an alert mechanism.

    you can write a small script to search in the systemOut.log of application server or the application log, and send it as email whenever an MDB listener goes down.

    Or you can buy third party tools like Wily or Tivoli, or IBM Omegamon to monitor.

+ Reply to Thread